GPP SPORTS GROUP, LLC / KRAZY NETZ views Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) not only as measuring the impact of our global operations, but also as recognizing our efforts to ensure that how we achieve results is just as impactful as the results themselves. We have a history of environmentally sound and efficient manufacturing & assembly operations, safe and healthy working conditions, and active participation in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
We believe in conducting business through our Core Values of Integrity, Respect and Responsibility. We believe our commitments to sustainability and our ability to recognize the impact we have on the environment has contributed greatly to our ability to thrive in today's business landscape.
Each year, Krazy Netz has partnered with non-profit organizations who offer one of our products as part of a fundraising campaign designed to benefit our partner. We also foster the game of basketball and encourage sportsmanship to those less fortunate in Africa. Instead of assigning material as scrap write-off or "B" grade, nets that don't meet critical standards for public sale are donated to organizations who are dedicated to the formation and continuation of youth sporting leagues. These athletic groups provide a positive, healthy, and educational environment in areas of the world plagued with violence and turmoil.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Core Values guide how we interact with each other as we conduct business.
Respect: We demonstrate the value we hold for one another.
- We act with respect towards our colleagues and others with whom we interact.
- We communicate openly and candidly and address our differences professionally.
- We emphasize teamwork, value each person’s contribution, and collaborate in confidence and trust.
- We are dedicated to a diversified workplace - tolerant and accepting of other races, religions, members of the opposite sex, or sexual orientation.
Integrity: We do what is right.
- We are committed to conducting our business with individual and organizational integrity by avoiding conflicts of interest, and remain persistently reliable, honest and trustworthy in our dealings.
Responsibility: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- We accept personal responsibility for everything that we do and we lead by example.
- We treat the GPP Sports / Krazy Netz reputation as our own and try to make wise use of our time and the Company’s resources.
- We take responsibility for performing at our best and strive to achieve our own and the Company’s potential.
- We are committed to a culture of shared responsibility that promotes a safe, healthy and high performing workforce.
PLANET: STEWARDS OF THE ENVIRONMENT
GPP Sports Group / Krazy Netz recognizes that we impact the environment in a variety of ways, and is committed to promoting environmental stewardship by reducing our global footprint on energy usage, greenhouse gas emissions, water usage, waste and recycling.
IMPROVED PRODUCT PACKAGING INITIATIVE
In the last quarter of 2015 and continuing through 2016, we launched an initiative to reduce packaging size. These changes started with our Krazy Kolors line and will soon be introduced into our NCAA Team Basketball Nets.
By reducing our package size used for shipping by almost 30%, not only do our retail store partners retain / reclaim valuable space, we are able to offer free ground shipping to our online customers.
Krazy Netz improvement process is ongoing, as the sustainability of our packaging is evaluated on a regular basis - in addition to new product developments designed to make our manufacturing process more efficient.
PEOPLE: EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY
It is commonly understood that a happy and healthy employee is also a more engaged and productive employee. Because of this belief, Krazy Netz continues to see our employees as a key investment.
HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
GPP Sports / Krazy Netz believes in protecting human rights, not only of our employees, but of those employed by organizations within our supply chain. As supply channels become more global, we are committed to ensuring products are produced ethically, morally, and legally at our site and any sub-contractors that may manufacture or package any GPP Sports Group product. This includes, but is not limited to prohibiting the use of child and/or forced labor, exploitation or discrimination of any kind with women or minorities, adhering to labor laws, and providing a safe work environment.