Before beginning, please read our Patch Design Considerations & Tips. To design and order embroidered patches, follow these steps:
1. Use the buttons surrounding the image above to upload a custom image (including resizing/centering) and add your text. To change the surrounding border (merrow) color, click CHOOSE FROM DESIGNS and select the appropriate color. Selecting the Layer button allows you to add, edit, remove, or re-arrange the various image/text layers in your design. Changes to text can be made after inserting this content. Clicking on the text enables the text editor pop-up allowing you to choose the font, size, spacing, etc. Rotation & resizing of the text and all image layers is performed by clicking the appropriate icons at the item's edge upon selection.
2. After Designing, choose your size, backing type, and color totals for your patch. Keep in mind we have a 25 quantity minimum with DEEP discounts for higher quantities.
3. Provide your design specifications: Your pricing will be determined by the information you submit before adding the item to the shopping cart. After completing the checkout process, you will be contacted by email or phone to gather any additional information our designers need to create your proof.
4. Receive a proof: We will provide you with a digital proof image of your patch design for approval.
5. Make any necessary revisions: If necessary, make any revisions to the design until you are satisfied with the final product.
6. Manufacturing: Once you have approved the proof, we will develop an in-house “draft” patch for final inspection before producing your final order.
7. Delivery: Patches will be shipping to you via USPS Priority service (tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as we generate the shipping label).
Note: The exact process and timeline may vary depending on factors such as backing type, size, number of colors, etc.